Do you know someone who is interested in attending St. James school? This is a great way to get the ball rolling and fill out some basic information!
- There are 3 divisions : kids in grades 1-3, 4-8, adults (20+). The winning team in the grades 4-8 division and adults division will play on another for a trophy. Each division winner will receive individual medals.
- Teams of 6-8 (only 6 play during the game) - must have at least 1 girl
- $5 a player
- 2 game guarantee - one warm-up game and their first bracket game. There will also be two sides of the bracket; an adult side and a student side. The championship game will be the winner of the student bracket against the winner of the adult bracket.
- Games will have 6 minute time limit and will run every 12 minutes. All games will follow official dodgeball rules.
- To register contact BKrogmeier at BKrogmeier@saintjamessaintjoseph.org or mail roster into: St. James ~ 120 Michigan Ave ~ St. Joseph, MO 64504 or call St. James at 816.238.0281 (or fill out the form on the left)
- $2 for spectators or $5 for a family
Entry Form - You will receive an email confirmation
Do you know of a family that would be interested in sending their child/children to St. James? Share this brochure with them!
Saturday, December 20th the 7th Graders are hosting a Dodgeball Tournament to help raise funds for them to attend March for Life in Washington DC this January. All proceeds will help fund their trip.
Thanks to everyone who donated to our food drive. We collected 1214 nonperishable items for families this holiday season!! We may be small but we are mighty!!!!
Now accepting registrations for the 2014-2015 school year!
Call the school office at (816) 238-0281.
Congratulations to Mary, Matthew, Ethan, Kim, Gian, Caleb, Alex, and Brody!
There will be no practice on Christmas Day.
We have a new principal!