- There are 3 divisions : kids in grades 1-3, 4-8, adults (20+). The winning team in the grades 4-8 division and adults division will play on another for a trophy. Each division winner will receive individual medals.
- Teams of 6-8 (only 6 play during the game) - must have at least 1 girl
- $5 a player
- 2 game guarantee - one warm-up game and their first bracket game. There will also be two sides of the bracket; an adult side and a student side. The championship game will be the winner of the student bracket against the winner of the adult bracket.
- Games will have 6 minute time limit and will run every 12 minutes. All games will follow official dodgeball rules.
- To register contact BKrogmeier at BKrogmeier@saintjamessaintjoseph.org or mail roster into: St. James ~ 120 Michigan Ave ~ St. Joseph, MO 64504 or call St. James at 816.238.0281 (or fill out the form on the left)
- $2 for spectators or $5 for a family
Entry Form - You will receive an email confirmation